WHO WILL BE ATTENDING:
Meet Senior Decision-Makers From:
- American E&P Companies
- American Midstream Companies
- American Trading Companies
- Mexican Regulatory Bodies
- Mexican Midstream Companies
- Mexican Trading Companies
- Mexican Automotive OEMs
- Mexican Petrochemical Companies
- Corporate Investment Banks
- Mexican Refineries
With The Following Job Titles:
Director Generals, CEOS, COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Gas Marketing
- Crude Marketing
- International Business Development
- Business Development
- Government Relations
- Energy Supply And Contracts
- Corporate Strategy
- Market Analysis
- Pipeline Engineering And Construction Companies
- Energy / Oil & Gas Consultancy Firms
- Pipeline Inspection, Cleaning And Tracking Services
- Natural Gas Marketing Services
- Temporary Storage Solutions For Oil & Gas
- Oil & Gas Market Research Firms
- Gas Treating & Processing Services
- Private Security Services
- Crude Marketing Services
Unable To Attend The Event In Person?
Why not check out our live streaming package, below.
Live streaming gives you to access the conference from your own home or work place - meaning convenience for you, and saving on travel and accommodation costs.
The Live Streaming Package Includes:
Live streaming of the conference, live Q&A participation and the copy of the post event media package.
The Post Event Media Package Includes:
Full video coverage (including Q& A and Panel Sessions), downloadable audio recordings and PowerPoint presentations from the 2 Day Conference.
The video material may be accessed from both the Library and the My Materials section of your customer account.
For more information on our live streaming services, please contact the team at
(1) 800 721 3915 or send an email to email@example.com
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
To assess the commercial viability of United States-to-Mexico natural gas exports...
...American operators and midstream companies must understand the scope of Mexican demand, its sustainability over time, the latest updates on infrastructure plans and how the political and regulatory framework will impact business down the border.
PRESENTING A HOLISTIC VIEW ON MEXICO'S POTENTIAL FOR US NATURAL GAS, CRUDE AND CONDENSATE
- Entirely Focused on Mexico's Potential: This is the only congress entirely focused on prospective opportunities in Mexico for US natural gas producers, midstream companies and traders, presenting analysis case studies and forecasts from both sides of the border
- Buyers Will Meet Suppliers: The agenda will present a dual vision covering key aspects from both the sellers (US producers, midstream companies and traders) and buyers (CFE, independent industrial companies from the automotive and petrochemical sectors, as well as Mexican midstream companies and traders) point of view
- Presence from Key Regulatory Bodies: The congress will count on the presence of key agents within the Mexican natural gas market regulatory framework: CRE and CENAGAS (recently created public organization currently managing PEMEX's former natural gas transport assets)
- Crude and Condensate Exchange: The congress will not only focus on natural gas market opportunities for US producers and midstream companies, but also crude and condensate exchange
- Risk Assessment Perspectives: An entire day has been dedicated to assessing the risk of venturing into the natural gas market in Mexico from various standpoints: politic, safety and security, competition derived from national natural gas production, as well as LNG imports
- Investment Potential: The agenda will also present an overview of the investment potential for international entities within the Mexican natural gas infrastructure and logistics sector, providing potential international investors with accurate insights on the market